Fruits and Nuts

Burnt Caramel Hazelnuts

Caramelized organic hazelnuts, thinly coated in our signature milk chocolate with a hint of burnt caramel.

NET WT. 5 oz (142g)

Servings: About 4.5, Serv. size: 12 pieces (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 7g Added Sugars, 14% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (4% DV).
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Beans, Sunflower Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Hazelnuts, Sugar, Salt, and Cocoa Powder (Cocoa Powder, E501 [Acidity Regulator]).
Contains milk and tree nuts. Made on equipment also shared with milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and sesame.
Enjoy within 2 months of purchase. Our products are preservative-free and free from artificial flavors or compounds. We recommend consuming them promptly after purchase. To maintain their quality, store our confections in an odor-free environment at or slightly below room temperature. Refrigeration is not advised.

You May Also Like

Customer reviews
Customer Reviews
4.0 Based on 1 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • schedule deliveries
  • town trips
  • Caramel Hazelnuts
  • problem
  • home
  • care
  • shipping
  • family
  • friends
  • chocolates
United States United States
I recommend this product

Chocolates are excellent

Friends and family enjoy the burnt caramel hazelnuts as well as other chocolates. They're always fresh and packed with care. I requested 2-day shipping but they were shipped overnight. It's a problem when I have to make out of town trips and schedule deliveries when home.

Our Flavors

We source local California farmers’ markets for bundles of fresh herbs like lavender and lemon verbena to create our signature infusions.